Our new website features a new way to view products, reviews, news and everything that's going on at JET
Keep scrolling down just like your favorite social media pages.
April 24, 2023
We have updated our linked in page!
To keep up on the latest news at JET be sure to connect with us today!
Click on the image below to be redirected to our page
March 16, 2023
The NEW Graco i30 electric double diaphragm pumps have arrived!
Here is a sneak peek of it working on our demo stand.
More in depth videos are coming soon!
January 13, 2023
Happy Retirement Announcement!
After 32 years of countless pumping problems solved, packages designed, life changing experiences and everlasting friendships we would like to congratulate Brian Connell on his retirement!
We will greatly miss him and his knowledge over the years.
Brian will still be with us for the next couple month as we transition to Chris Bloedorn as your new Outside Sales Rep.
Congrats Brian Connell and welcome Chris Bloedorn.
If you wish to see Brian or Chris, give us a shout!
January 13, 2023
STICKY SITUATION? GORMAN-RUPP'S GOT YOU!
December 1, 2022
Welcome to the team Adam Boutros!
Adam recently joined our team as Mechanic.
Adam comes to us with over 10 years of automotive and pump industry experience.
Come in! Say hi to our newest team member!
October 31, 2022
At JET we use CompanyCam everyday!
CompanyCam helps us keep track of job progress by taking photos when the pump arrives to completion!
It's simple and easy to navigate yet, has so many helpful resources you can use to effortlessly communicate with employees or customers.
Check out this Before/After we made using the app
TAP THE COMPANY CAM ICON ABOVE TO SIGN UP TODAY!
October 7, 2022
Who's PUMPed for Thanksgiving?
We know they are!
We would like to take a moment to thank the most important of all... YOU!
Thankyou for being apart of our journey! Without you, our business would not be where it is today.
We wish you a joyful holiday and look forward to continuing to serve you with quality products and excellent customer service!
September 29, 2022
Live chat feature. Making your JET experience fast, efficient and convenient.
Try out our new Live chat feature that connects you directly to our inside sales staff.
Check the bottom right. Try it out today!
September 28, 2022
Presently we're hiring for 2 positions!
You will perform hands-on assessment, and repair work on pumps.
This will include dismantling pumps and performing repairs on a variety of industrial pump types such as Grundfos, Graco, Gorman-Rupp, Gusher, G&L, Brinkmann, Peerless and many more.
The role requires frequent interaction with our shop manager and sales staff to help understand and agree upon work scope and final acceptance criteria.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To perform hands-on shop troubleshooting / assessment, maintenance, testing, and repair of pumps, and other mechanical equipment.
• Use mechanical aptitude to assess damage and diagnose possible problems with the pumping equipment.
• Perform preventative maintenance procedures as required.
• Read and interpret schematics for assembly, repair, and reassembly as required including completion of applicable quality documentation in either paper or electronic form.
• Use hand tools to perform disassembly and reassembly of rotating equipment.
• Use overhead bridge crane and jib crane to position components safely in a position for work to be performed.
• Use gauges, calipers and micrometers to measure work.
• Perform quality assurance inspection of parts according to standard operating procedure requirements.
• Perform testing to ensure machine is re-built to specifications.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that interfaces well with customers and company team members.
• Follow safety procedures to assure a clean and safe work environment is promoted and maintained.
• Thoroughly fill out detailed inspection reports.
• Work to standard work procedure.
• You also will need to be willing to work overtime, call-ins, etc. as needed to meet customer requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A high school Diploma. 2 years of technical training is desired.
• 3+ years of experience repairing pumps, rotating equipment or very similar equipment.
• Experience with other types of OEM Brands is a plus.
Capable of physically pushing/pulling up to 100 lbs. Must be physically fit for standing, bending, and using hand tools. Hand tools include air grinders, air impact tools, sanders, hand wrenches and hammers. Must be able to physically lift up to 50 lbs. Must be physically fit to turn, push buttons, and work with levers on the machines at knee-waist level and above. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• The ability to work independently performing basic pump service / maintenance activities, including taking accurate measurements, completing documentation, and referencing proper standards / documentation to ensure quality craftsmanship.
• The ability to use hand tools (wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, impact tools, hammers, mallets, etc.) effectively.
• Basic math skills, including percentages and the ability to count accurately.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Measuring skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Good interpersonal skills for daily interaction with customers and fellow employees.
• Good communication and writing skills.
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• The ability to work with minimal supervision while following routine procedures.
• Safety and Quality oriented, with attention to detail.
• The ability to work on multiple types of industrial equipment such as valves, gearboxes, and mixers is a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Join our team!
Technical Outside Sales Representative
We are looking for a motivated, and professional Outside Sales Representative who enjoys the challenge of building our reputation and growing our business for our Ontario region.
Responsible for the Cambridge, Brantford, Hamilton and GTA.
• Proactively identify prospects and develop new accounts
• Identify market trends, maintain awareness of competitive activity in the pump industry and continually evaluate marketing, pricing and selling strategies
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with a focus on quality and customer service
• Provide technical quotations on a timely basis; maintain project files, and quotation follow up
• Conduct job site visits on a consistent basis
• Interact regularly with our major suppliers.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Achieve defined sales targets
Qualifications & Requirements
• 2-3 years of experience in a sales role, preferably in the Industrial industry, which includes :
• business development activities including prospecting and networking for potential clients
• visiting job sites for specifications, products
• Ability to read and understand pump specifications, drawings and technical data
• Able to make cold calls and always looking for new sales opportunities within assigned territory
• Excellent communication skills and confidence; must be able to connect with customers to schedule appointments, discuss new products and pricing
• Work with other team members to ensure excellent customer service
• Provide accurate quotes and orders and ensure excellent customer service for billing, payment, and delivery services
• Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
• Able to work flexible hours beyond office hours in order to make contact with customers. Need to be accessible and responsive to the requests of customers
• Able to travel, have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Possess basic computer knowledge including Customer Relationship Management - databases, Microsoft Office and Excel
What we offer
• Competitive salary (experience will be considered)
• Sales bonus
Join our team!